Mission and Objectives
Brown College is an institution of higher learning that provides a diverse, ethical and student-centered environment dedicated to preparing lifelong learners in relevant professional careers. Brown College prepares students to become leaders within their professions and contributors in their communities.
At Brown, our philosophy is to provide quality programs that are well designed, implemented by a professional and dedicated faculty and geared to serve those seeking the knowledge and skills required to foster success in their chosen fields.
Brown College offers programs that emphasize hands-on learning, focusing on knowledge and skills that are relevant to professional needs. Our programs also strive to prepare students to develop lifelong learning habits and to understand the importance of community contribution. To offer students the education outcomes outlined in our mission, the college will:
- Evaluate and update educational programs.
- Provide relevant facilities and training equipment.
- Provide faculty, many with professional experience in the career areas in which they teach and with the ability to motivate students to develop their potential.
- Promote self-discipline and motivation so that students may enjoy success in their professional careers.
- Encourage lifelong learning and community involvement as an integral component of professional success.